Assessing High Growth Southeast Asian Markets to Capture Market Opportunities, Develop Businesses & Create Value
Confirmed Attending Limited Partners include:
- ABN AMRO Bank N.V.
- Allianz Capital Partners *New
- Axiom Asia Private Capital *New
- Bank Muamalat *New
- BNP Paribas Wealth Management
- China Development Industrial Bank *New
- Deutche Bank *New
- Development Bank of Japan Inc *New
- Eastern Holdings
- EFG Bank *New
- Guggenheim Capital Management Asia *New
- Hermes GPE Singapore
- International Enterprise Singapore, Ministry of Trade & Industry *New
- OPTrust, Private Markets Group *New
- New Horizon Capital *New
- Northstar Group *New
- NTUC Income Insurance Cooperative
- Pavilion Capital *New
- PT. Nikko Securities Indonesia
- Sharjah Asset Management
- The Blackstone Group *New
- Temasek Holdings
- UBS AG *New
- Vertex Venture Holdings *New
Southeast Asia has become a deal-making hotpot drawing an influx of Private Equity firms due to rapidly developing business sectors, fast-growing middle-class consumer and economic reform. However investing in the region is growing more challenging and successful deal-making will require careful target selection, accurate pricing and skillful execution.
The 9th Annual Private Equity Southeast Asia Summit 2014 gathers institutional investors, leading private equity firms and industry experts to discuss the region’s most recent investment opportunities and critical industry trends. Learn from leading investors on how to adapt business models to local customs and conditions and maximise returns in a challenging market. The 9th Annual Private Equity Southeast Asia Summit is a more intimate gathering of senior members enhancing the quality of the networking.
Download the brochure now!
This year, the 9th Annual Private Equity Southeast Asia Summit 2014 will focus on:
- The next swell of Investing – which geographies will top the agenda?
- Transforming under-performing companies
- Effective portfolio management and asset allocation
- Improving consistency of performance within the region
- Best Practice Case Studies to illustrate successful exits