Assessing High Growth Southeast Asian Markets to Capture Market Opportunities, Develop Businesses & Create Value
Southeast Asia has become a deal-making hotpot drawing an influx of Private Equity firms due to rapidly developing business sectors, fast-growing middle-class consumer and economic reform. However investing in the region is growing more challenging and successful deal-making will require careful target selection, accurate pricing and skillful execution.
The 9th Annual Private Equity Southeast Asia Summit 2014 gathers institutional investors, leading private equity firms and industry experts to discuss the region’s most recent investment opportunities and critical industry trends. Learn from leading investors on how to adapt business models to local customs and conditions and maximise returns in a challenging market. The 9th Annual Private Equity Southeast Asia Summit is a more intimate gathering of senior members enhancing the quality of the networking.
This year, the 9th Annual Private Equity Southeast Asia Summit 2014 will focus on:
- The next swell of Investing – which geographies will top the agenda?
- Transforming under-performing companies
- Effective portfolio management and asset allocation
- Improving consistency of performance within the region
- Best Practice Case Studies to illustrate successful exits
Download the programme agenda
Request for the agenda here
SOUTHEAST ASIA'S NO. 1 PRIVATE EQUITY FORUM
Join the most distinguished gathering of the region's private equity investors to discuss unlocking capital and driving returns in the private equity landscape!
- Discover how leading investors utilise new means of investment to tap the region's potential and generate alpha returns
- Identify and seize market opportunities amidst competition
- Maximise the value of your portfolio investments within the unique Southeast Asian business landscape
Benefit from the various uncensored panel discussions; get your questions answered, doubts clarified and challenges solved!