Assessing High Growth Southeast Asian Markets to Capture Market Opportunities, Develop Businesses & Create Value
Southeast Asia has become a deal-making hotpot drawing an influx of Private Equity firms due to rapidly developing business sectors, fast-growing middle-class consumer and economic reform. However investing in the region is growing more challenging and successful deal-making will require careful target selection, accurate pricing and skillful execution.
The 9th Annual Private Equity Southeast Asia Summit 2014 gathers institutional investors, leading private equity firms and industry experts to discuss the region’s most recent investment opportunities and critical industry trends. Learn from leading investors on how to adapt business models to local customs and conditions and maximise returns in a challenging market. The 9th Annual Private Equity Southeast Asia Summit is a more intimate gathering of senior members enhancing the quality of the networking.
This year, the 9th Annual Private Equity Southeast Asia Summit 2014 will focus on:
- The next swell of Investing – which geographies will top the agenda?
- Transforming under-performing companies
- Effective portfolio management and asset allocation
- Improving consistency of performance within the region
- Best Practice Case Studies to illustrate successful exits
Download the programme agenda
By attending Private Equity Southeast Asia Summit 2014, you will benefit by:
- Accurately assessing and quantifying risk pre-investment for improved returns
- Key country Insights and sector drill-downs - In which sectors, countries & to what degree?
- Examine changing market dynamics to stay ahead of the curve
- Transform under-performing portfolio companies to extract value
What Private Equity Southeast Asia Summit previous participants had to say about the event:
“The forum has been very valuable as it shows where investment opportunities are in Southeast Asia.” - Investment Officer, Brunei Investment Agency
“I made a lot of useful connections at the conference.” - Managing Director, Sage Capital
“Great turnout and great programme.” - Senior Advisor, Gereje Corporate Finance
“Well done on holding a very successful event - good content and good turnout.” Founder & CEO, Celadon Capital
“Congratulations on the conference, it was well attended, very interesting and insightful.”
Head of Leveraged & Sponsor Finance Asia, GE CAPITAL
“The conference has provided great networking opportunities and insights on private equity investments in Southeast Asia. It was a great platform to hear from investors and identify potential partners for future investments in Indonesia.” Managing Director, Baker Tilly Indonesia Corporate Finance